Curious about the world, obsessed with clever communications and passionate about doing good work and building strong relationships?
In a nutshell, that’s what we’re looking for.
The role requires ambitious tenacity, an attention to detail, client centricity and a creative outlook in equal measure. Working in our small team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the future vision and direction of the business from day one. We’re a young business with big ambitions not necessarily to be big but definitely to be brilliant. We won the best new agency at the PRCA DARE awards and silver for outstanding small consultancy at the CIPR PRide awards this year. We’ve also won every piece of work we’ve pitched for so far. And we think we’re just getting started.
Core values, cultural fit and approach are key and in terms of desirable skills, the day-to-day will look something like this:
- Developing multi-discipline communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for clients.
- Ensuring quality of delivery and developing other team members
- Monitoring and analysing trends across marketing communications and clients’ industries
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability for clients and the agency
- Leading new business development with research, strategy and creative ideas
- Developing key stakeholder relationships in client organisations and the wider business community.
- Managing design, print, web and other creative projects.
Working predominantly across b2b and corporate clients, the agency’s growth strategy is to work with innovative start-ups and high-growth potential businesses on their journey, possibly looking for exit and/or investment and the advisers and funders that make this world tick. Our experience stretches across financial and professional services, education, property, place-making, manufacturing, recruitment, energy, technology and the list goes on, so we’re sector neutral in that sense. That said, we are pretty particular about the type of business we’d like to work with because we’re honest about where we can add the most value.
You’ll probably have:
- 5+ years’ experience
- An ambition to shape your own career and influence the way you work and what you work on
In return, we offer generous benefits, training and salary DOE. We also promise you’ll work with brilliant clients who love what we do for them. They told us so when they rated us 9.6/10 for partnership and 9.3/10 for our proactivity.
To apply, we’d love to know your answers to the following:
1) If you could achieve one thing in 2017, it would be…
2) If you could change one thing about PR, it would be…
Do send your CV, LinkedIn profile, portfolio or a reference across too…whatever shows us your best bits. We’re open-minded. All interest or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org